Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Missing You

"You come to love not by finding the perfect person, but by seeing an imperfect person perfectly......"

I'm missing you like crazy
I think I'm going mad
I simply can't stop thinking
of the special times we had.

Each moment lasts an hour
Each hour lasts a day
The clock is ticking slowly
Just because you went away.

I need you here beside me
I just want to see your face
To feel your precious heartbeat
And be lost in your embrace.

I gaze out of the window
And look up at the moon
I play the waiting game
And pray you'll be here soon.

They say hope springs eternal
Well I only hope it's true
For I can't bare the emptiness
That comes from missing you.

3 comments:

orangrawa said...

Wah Teddy....kau sudah keudara semula.....selamat berblogging!

Anonymous said...

Marcell - Berhenti Berharap

Dulu ku tak pernah
Percayakan cinta
Yang tak harus memiliki

Pernah ku paksakan
Walau tak sejalan
Meski ku tau ku salah

Dan ku coba melupakanmu
Karna ku tau kau bukan milikku

Dan ku berhenti berharap
Akan cintamu yang dulu ada di hati
Dan ku coba 'tuk bertahan
Walau berat kini ku berhenti berharap

Kini ku akui
Hatiku tak bisa
Slalu miliki dirimu

Pernah ku paksakan
Walau tak sejalan
Meskiku tau ku salah

Dan ku coba melupakanmu
Karna ku tau kau bukan milikku

TEDDY said...

orangrawa,

terimakasih... yup, i'm back :)


bard,

always taw nak potong stim. Anyway, thanks for the lovely song.