Saturday, December 6, 2008

Selamat Beraya


Orang dah sibuk balik kampung masa cheq balik keja. Reached my rented house at around 8 pm. Badan letih, kepala serabut. People had been giving me pressure all day long. To add to my misery, my own dad called up to ask whether I would be coming back home or not. Sigh.........

All week I had been busy with my work. The three main projects dah berjalan dalam masa 3 bulan ni. Hari2 my time at the office occupied dengan benda ni, endless meetings, ad-hoc projects etc. I casually asked my Head for a day off next tuesday, a day after Raya Haji. My intention was to visit my dad kat kampung. But that dick-Head of mine refused to grant me the day off, since a meeting for my project is scheduled next tuesday too. Then I wrote to the project manager to reschedule the meeting but sadly to say, it was not entertained.

So tak pa lah........ f*ck it. I was not in the mood to argue with anybody. Tried so hard to complete as much as I could for the past 5 days. Suddenly at 6 pm, that dick-Head of mine was so-called sympathetic to me and allowed me to take that day off I had previously asked for. Hey...... f*ck you. There's a catch to it. Before I was allowed to go, I had to complete this and that. And a lot of things to be summited next week.

I rather stay in KL for raya than going back home. If I do go home, my mind won't be at ease, thinking of work. I need to complete it before my long leave end of next week. Normally, I would be looking forward to my holiday trips, but not this time. I have less than a week to my China's trip but it seems like there's no excitement to it. Firstly, for an obvious reason, I have to go without my loved one as I planned earlier. Secondly, the life I'm leading right now is wearing me out.


I had to get out of the house for a while, just to get some air. Ironically, I ended up at KLCC....... had dinner and catched a movie titled "Bolt". Kelakar nak mampus. Nasib baik la best walaupun filem animation saja. Now it's almost 2.30 am and I'm still freshly awake. I have the thumbdrive brought back from the office, considering whether to continue working or not. To my dad, I'm sorry for not going back. I had to make a decision. I will go back home after my China's trip, hopefully. But for now, I'll be here for the next three days and back to work on tuesday. To the rest of you, enjoy whatever you do during raya. Pardon my vulgarity.

1 comment:

aShaBuLz said...

hey...slamat hari raya to you too bro!