Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Back To Basic

Mula2 cheq pindah ke KL ni, I just brought my clothings and my ownself. My former housemate, who happens to be a relative, tak bagi bawak apa2 sebab he got everything. So, basically cheq ni agak senang la sebab everything dah ada dalam rumah tu. But that was just a temporary arrangement. I had informed him that I would be staying for a while until I got my own place. He didn't mind. In fact, when I wanted to move out, he said the house would be quiet without me. Sigh....... susah jugak kan? Duduk sana jauh sikit and the feeling of menumpang rumah orang, somehow made me uneasy.

Ever since I moved to a new place (closer to work place and easy access to food - ini yang penting. Hehehe.....), I've been living on basic. No proper bed, closet, TV, washing machine etc. I don't really mind as I used to live in dormitories back in school and university. Bukan susah sangat kan? Cuma dok tunggu another housemate who is yet to move in. From what I gather, he has got almost everything. Cepatla........ tak larat handwash ni. I need a washing machine and a kettle. Nak minum kopi.... hehehe.

Okay, let us take a tour around my room. Thanks to Carrefour, Jusco, Giant, IKEA, Nilai 3, Aussino and Ace Hardware Store, Ikano Power Centre di atas barang2nya (bukan tajaan ye?? I purchased them myself).



Ok tak..............?? Home sweet home.

4 comments:

Life's Like That said...

erk - been there! btw bro - Salam Eid'ul Adha.. hows raya? hehe

aShaBuLz said...

hurm...ringkas dan kemas. itu dah cukup dah..huhu

yazrie said...

janji ada perabot IKEA dan bedsheet AUsinno!!!

Unknown said...

Lama tak menyinggah..
hehehe