Wednesday, August 20, 2008

A New Chapter, A New Beginning


Hi bloggers.....!! I'm back and I'm writing again. After all, I have more time to myself now. I quit the last round and I did what I said I was going to do. And since now I'm about to enter a new phase of my life, I find myself writing again.

Although I may be the unluckiest person in relationships, I am not giving up. Some people may say if you love a person that much, let the person go. To me a relationship is not established overnight. Love is not nurtured in a day. A true friendship lasts forever. I have one true love and I still have faith in it. I'm keeping it that way. InsyaAllah, someday somehow our paths will cross again.

Last 2 weeks, my big bosses from KL came down to visit us. Biasala kalau dah turun tu, macam2 la tak puas hati. Ada saja nak komen on our place. It is very seldom for them to come down for a visit. Bila datang tu bolehla tengok sikit our working condition yang teruk tu. Anyway, we had a short discussion between Hajah XXXXX, Cxxxxx and me. After all, I had been running the place for the whole 2 months on my own. Only a day after that, my new Head reported for duty. Apparently, the two bosses were impressed with my knowledge, experience and capabilities and they offered me an opportunity to venture into new things. But I had to be in either Kuala Terengganu or Kuala Lumpur. Given a choice between these two places, I would rather choose KL. Well, I'm not really keen to go to KT... no offense to orang pantai timur ye?? Cheq pun lahir kat situ jugak.

Well, it was not confirmed until last Monday. My new Head suddenly called me up at 9 pm to inform me to get ready for KL. OMG....... it finally came true. I am very reluctant to leave Kedah. I've been working in northern region for my entire career life and now cheq nak mencuba nasib di ibunegara pulak. Nervous jugak. But I know I am stronger than that. I'll be fine..... a new day has come.

18 comments:

2L2M.... said...

You will be doing fine......it's fun here in ibunegara!!! heheeh

2L2M.... said...

yeh....yeh....m the 1st to leave message ....hehe

TEDDY said...

thank you friend.... i'll see you there. Just don't spoil me too much with the good food. Both of us kaki makan. I masih sayangkan baju2 dan seluar2 i *matila.......

Life's Like That said...

hi bro - gald ur makin the coming back.. katernyer!! well - i gez dats life is - we wldnt really get wat want all the time. but take it as a challenge.. u'll be freakin fine - trust me.

and KC - i am the 2nd, ok.

TEDDY said...

Mr MaGuire,

Life is too short to be bitter. I've gone thru this before, I'll manage. Yang penting skrg ni, malasnya nak pack barang. I need a maid la....

Life's Like That said...

well, i can be yrs!! i mean - yr maid larr.. not yr slave! erk - slave pun kinky jugak. huhuhu

The2010Imran said...

Hi Teddy, glad yr blog is up again. Welcome back! Dan selamat bekerja di KL. :-) Mcmmane nak contact2 u uh?

vcd4u said...

kat sini rupanya..ingatkan dah hilang..geh geh....

welcome 2 kl..lps ni mesti clubbing x hengat *matilaa....

TEDDY said...

shah,

sudehhh....!!!! always taw... :)

mim,

thank you. Cheq tak boleh la publish my phone no kat sini kan?? Maklumla kan celebrity... *matila perasan. Email kat cheq dulu na...??
syahkedah@yahoo.com

lovechubsbear,

motip...?? cheq ni bukan kaki clubbing. I'm a homely type la. My time has passed nak clubbing2 ni. Rasa rimas kalau bersesak2.

nazzman ibrahim said...

hangpa semua syok noooo teddy pindah kl,nazz yang sedih kawan baik dah tak sorang lagi kat sini....lepaih ni tak ada org la yang dok dengaq masalah nazz waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa teddy jgn tinggalkan aku ( matilah plastik sangat hahaha)

TEDDY said...

nazz,

motip nak plastik2 dgn KB sendiri?? cheq pun sebenaqnya berat hati sangat nak pi sana. Orang puteh kata ada mixed feelings.... suka dan tak suka sama banyak. Tapi setelah fikir secara positif, cheq akan pegi jugak. La ni dok tunggu surat pindah sajork. Kita buleh jumpa lagi, bukan nak berhijrah ke Australia kan...??

Shopaholic_Sinful said...

owh teddy....

love comes n goes.. i think u're not the only person who experience this - unlucky in love department. I too experience the same thing from time to time..

i felt tired sometimes.. but life goes on

TEDDY said...

thanks MS.... appreciate the support. I'm doing okay, though it's hard sometimes. I always stay positive :)

Mediviron UOA Clinic said...

oh! u're moving? Enjoy ur new life there! all the best!

TEDDY said...

thanks Chen... wishing you a happy life too with ahem ahem :)

Mediviron UOA Clinic said...

ahem ahem? hang tengah batuk berkahak ka?

heehee....

yazrie said...

kisahnya....!!!memang sah la berita itiew??? wahh..good luck ye...!

btw...matilah teddy bangkit dari kuburan..boleh tag team jadi zombie sama dgn MIM...*lari pecuttt smbl loncat-loncat..toing..toing..toing...

maximuswiser79 said...

Teddy,

If I can do it, I bet you can, too!

All the best, uolz!!!

-max-