Friday, August 29, 2008

Farewell, My Friends......

Today marked the last day of my service at our SP's office. Although it has not been that long i.e. 1 year and 10 months, it has definitely been the most enjoyable place to work at. Sememangnya my office is just 10 minutes drive from my house, ditambah pula dengan staff yang ramah dan baik, I had so much fun working here. It was pretty sad to say goodbye to everybody. I was almost in tears when my staff and the rest of the colleagues said that they were going to miss having me around. And believe me, I will feel the same. Tepat jam 5.30 petang, I was walking towards my car with files and bags in my hands. Sedih sangat...........

This was given to me by the staff as a token of appreciation, sempena perpindahan cheq ke tempat yang baru nanti. I was so touched by this gift and I love it very much. Ia adalah ayat Qursi yang selalu kita baca dan sesuai digantung di dinding rumah. Tiada hadiah yang sebaik ayat-ayat atau surah-surah suci Al-Quran one could ask for. From the bottom of my heart, thank you very much for the lovely gift.

Semalam, staff tempat cheq bekerja telah organise satu farewell party for me. Well, it was not really a party. It was just a makan-makan thing that we always had, if one got a "surat cinta" i.e. transfer letter from HR. And of course, I got the chance to give my farewell speech (tak suka sangat..... takut emo pulak). Everything went on fine, no emo-emo...... no tears..... and no long winded speeches. And we had the following food, courtesy of party planners, Intan & Mira :




As I said earlier, I'm going to miss each and everyone at the office, especially those who were reporting direct to me. Thank you for giving me support all these years. We learned so much from each other, regardless of our seniority or superiority. To my new Head of Dept, I hope that I have given you enough guidance on the trend of business in SP and our clients. Although I've known you for less than 3 weeks, it has been a pleasure working with you. I believe that you can bring something new to the place, for better advancement and systematic working system. And not forgetting to my replacement, good luck to you. I'm sure you'll do just fine. Goodbye all....... we'll see each other again some other time.

7 comments:

yazrie said...

sedap ayam itiewww....

TEDDY said...

raser ayamnya mak...... *gunalah kiub ayam maggi :)

2L2M.... said...

farewell - an end to a chapter....look forward to the beginning of a new chapter :)

2L2M.... said...

selamat hari merdeka....looks like this merdeka brings "more" meaning of "merdeka" :)

TEDDY said...

thanks KC.... selamat hari merdeka to you too.

PUTUBAMBU said...

aku suka time makan2 jek..hehehe..

Selamat Berpuasa Teddy.!

Anonymous said...

macam nak baring2 je atas makanan tu