Friday, November 14, 2008

See Ya.........


I've had enough. For the past few weeks, I had been stressful and not getting much rest. I reached home at about 10 pm every single day. Workload had never been reduced. It kept getting more and more. On average, I had 10 meetings per week and personally, I felt they were just a waste of time. Nothing much had been accomplished. Kalau tidak kerana that controlling bitch yang being nosy nak tahu semua benda yang kami buat, I would have not attended any of those meetings.

And it didn't stop there. I had to bring back some work to do at home. Sleeping at 1 or 2 am is becoming a trend now. What a f**ked up life.....!!! Even today, I tried to speed up a bit tapi still balik pukul 9 malam. I submitted my annual leave application about 2 weeks ago. It only got verbally approved less than 4 hours ago. F**king hell....!! And it was just for 2 f**king days. I even had to fight for it. My superior was reluctant to let me go. "What if something goes wrong", he said. "Screw you.....!!"

Finally, I'm free to go........... I'm leaving for home in the morning. It has been a while (bukan lagu Britney "Break The Ice", okay??).... I miss my hometown..... my Dad, my siblings..... (and definitely, my ahem ahem). Hopefully, I'll be okay when I return to KL. And I'm moving to another place soon. God..... there are so many things to do. Ujian Ilahi agaknya.... sabar je lah.