Sunday, November 30, 2008

Happy Birthday, Yang........

28th of November marks an important date in my life. It was the date my loved one was born. Every year I make a point untuk sampaikan ucapan padanya. Only this year, I was lucky enough to celebrate hari penting ini bersamanya since I'm now living in KL. Untuk insan tersayang, Happy Birthday to you. I hope you had a good birthday and may everyday brings you happiness and success.

Semoga you suka dengan pemberian tak seberapa ini. Since I know both of us like perfume, I got this one especially for you.

I sneaked out from the office at 4.45 pm sharp on friday. Started my journey to Bandar Sunway at 6.15 pm. Tapi got stucked at traffic jam for one hour before I managed to reach NPE. My luck was good enough sebab dapat parking dengan mudah dan managed to reach Sunway Pyramid on time. The dinner was at Ole-Ole Bali Restaurant. It was a spontaneous decision. While waiting for orang yang diraikan, cheq dok tengok2 directory kat situ and spotted the name Ole-Ole Bali kat situ. Teringat pulak a post by a fellow blogger in his blog on this place. So I chose this place masa tu jugak.

The specialty drink kat situ, iced barley lime. Very refreshing indeed.

Deep fried Cuming-Cuming or commonly known as fried kalamari.

The main course was Nasi Campur Ole Ole. Quite banyak lauk, so we decided to share this instead. I hope you enjoyed the dinner. Nothing fancy, but as you said, to live in KL we have to go frugal sometimes. Enjoy the rest of the weekend, Yang. I love you......... then, now and forever.

Kopi ais and sagoo pudding at Boraque Kopitiam, Setapak with Man who is also in town for the weekend. Dessert kekdahnya, selepas puas berjalan kat night market di Taman Danau Kota :)

3 comments:

nazzman ibrahim said...

happy birthday pada insan itu...semoga ceria2 selalu

Life's Like That said...

siapakah itew? ahaks

yazrie said...

happy belated besday kepada insan itiewwww....